The application has been submitted to Broadland District Council
You can find out more here
Put in the application number 20191954 then click on Search
Then click on 20191954 to see the various documents
The flats are for over 55s and will be affordable rented or shared-ownership properties.
If you are interested in rented sheltered accommodation you must contact BDC Housing Options team to put your name on the list, or to make sure your details are up-to-date:
Tel: 01603 430641
Email: [email protected]
• The 58 new affordable homes (41 affordable rent and 17 Shared Ownership) will allow people aged over 55 with care needs to live independently, creating not only much needed housing but also enhancing the appearance of the local area.
• The scheme, which consist of one and two-bedroom self-contained flats, will allow elderly residents to maintain independence for longer, and with the inclusion of communal spaces such as a lounge, activity room, retail/café space and a hair salon as well as outside areas, they will remain active in the community.
• On-site care and support will also be available 24/7 giving residents and their families peace of mind that support is close to hand if needed.
• Schedule to be complete by Autumn 2022
• This scheme was made possible through the partnership with Norfolk County Council and NorseCare and is supported by Homes England. Construction is being undertaken by R G Carter.